Thursday, April 9, 2009

Ok ok already....Here are some pics of the nursery in process.

Some of you have been begging for updated nursery pics, so here goes. We still have a ways to go, but since we got her bedding in, I thought I would go ahead and post where we are so far.

As you can see, the walls are a little bare. I want to get some cute letters and put her name above her crib. Also going to cover that green chair, that is actually Robert's grandmother's chair, so we thought it would be sweet to put it in her room. I am working on getting some curtains made also. Notice the sock monkey in the chair, this sweet lady at our church made that by hand just for Charley....so sweet!

Close up of the bedding...I love it!

Her quilt. Once she is born, I will get her birthdate monogrammed under her name.

This is some of the furniture that Robert and I attemped to paint in the antique/distressed look. I think it turned out pretty well, considering this was our first time and we had no clue what we were doing. I still need to get knobs and pulls to go on there.


Notice the shelves at the top, I actually bought those for nothing from a store that was going out of business. They were selling everything in the store down to the display shelves.

Here is the other piece of furniture. No, the swing will not stay here, it will eventually go in our living room once she is here, but this is where we stuck it for now.

I know, I know, the poor child is deprived. And no, our first shower is not until next weekend, so this is all mommy's fault :) But I must say that 90% of this came from the consignment store. Mommy has become a consignment store junkie. I figured she would get tons of new clothes at her showers.






1 comment: