Wednesday, February 24, 2010

4 months and mommy is back to work!

We have hit the 4 month mark which also marks the time that my glorious maternity leave is over and I have to go back to work. After being out of work since the end of May, the thought of going back was almost more than I could handle. But just as he always does...God has led us through this and given me an excellent opportunity to continue my career while still spending time with our little one.
For those of you who don't know, I began my career in public accounting and have worked there up until I was out for maternity leave. It was a wonderful start to my career, but not a career that is family friendly. So, instead of going back there, I have opted to take a part time position as the staff accountant at Morgan Memorial Hospital, which is a small critical access hospital in Madison, Georgia. Not only is Madison a wonderful town to work in, it is also just a 30 min. commute as compared to my sometimes 2 hr. commutes to Atlanta. I work 3 days a week and am at home with Charley the remainder of the time. It has been wonderful and such a blessing for our family!
Other than the huge transition back to work, other notable 4 month highlights include:
- Charley's Baptism
- She rolled over for the first time
- We experimented wih rice cereal
- We took her to Helen
- She got to visit Santa at Phipps
See below for all of our pictures from our adventures this month!

She LOVES the exersaucer!!

She has discovered the shiny sink faucet and it has become a bathtime toy.

She has also learned to sit up and reach for everything she sees that she wants!Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I've ever seen that pic of her in the exersaucer...so cute! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete