Friday, March 12, 2010

7 months!

Man, how time flies when you're having fun. I can't believe our little baby is growing up so fast!?!? Many people told us that after about the 6 month mark, you better brace yourself, because it just flies, and they weren't kidding, but it's all so much fun!!
This month we are practicing mobility and independence, along with a few teeth appearances along the way. We are trying to encourage crawling, it doesn't help that mommy has two very good friends who are OT's and keep me on my toes with regards to physical development (Thanks Jaynah and Lindsey ;). As I'm sure you all remember, this child hated tummy time and that fact has yet to change. If you put her on her tummy, she will pretty much just roll across the room to get what she wants....so we are working on it. She has a walker that she absolutely loves, and can get around in it fairly quickly. But each time I put her in it, I can just hear said OT friends' voices in my head..."don't do that!!!" So...we're getting there, but she has definitely become a little more mobile.
Other notable items this month:
She begins holding her own bottle consistently(1/26) - unfortunately mommy doesn't get to witness this one too often as she pretty much only gets bottles when I am not around ;)
Her first tooth begins to poke through (2/8) - Note: teething has not been too terrible. We have used motrin occasionally when needed, but nothing out of control.
Her second tooth pokes through (2/12)
Both of her teeth are on the bottom, so we are anxiously awaiting her top friends to join her soon :) Enjoy the pics below of this month.

I must inspect everything I come into contact with directly with my tongue!

I gave her a small mixing bowl to play with one day while I was cooking and this is what she did with it....cracked me up!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment