Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hospital info, etc.

Robert and I went to the hospital, where we will be delivering, for a tour of the facility. I wanted to give you all the website to the hospital (Rockdale Medical Center): http://www.rockdalemedicalcenter.org/

You can also click on this link for directions:
http://www.rockdalemedicalcenter.org/Directions/Default.aspx

Also, the address is:
1412 Milstead Avenue
Conyers, Georgia 30012
770-918-3000

You will enter through the East Tower (parking is available right outside the entrance). Once you come in, you will take the elevators up to the the 1st floor and follow the signs to The Birth Place.
Please note (we didn't realize this), after we have delivered and have moved over to the Mother/Baby side, there are limitations on visiting hours. Visitors are only allowed from 1 - 9 pm. But that is only after the baby is here. There are no limitations on hours anytime prior to and immediately after delivery. Also, children under the age of 12 are not allowed at anytime, although, Robert and I (and a few others) think we might be able to bend this rule a little if we are careful, kind and courteous, but I did want you all to be aware that that rule was in place. Hopefully it won't pose a problem.

As far as other updates; I promise to keep this updated on at least a weekly basis from now until the big day so that you all will know exactly what is going on. I am currently 35 weeks and doing great. Thanks to our wonderful neighbors, Robert and I were able to get away for one last vacation to the beach this past weekend (And no, I will NOT be posting pics of me in the maternity bathing suit!). Thanks so much Ron and Pam!

My next Dr's appt is Monday, June 1st and I will see him on a weekly basis after that. Charley should about somewhere around 5.5 - 6 lbs at this point, so she is well on her way. We are just trying to get last minute things together and taken care of. Will post final pics of the nursery soon, once it is complete.

Hope you all are well and can't wait for you each to meet our daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment