Tuesday, May 26, 2009

More Showers!! Yay!

Dublin Family Shower (5/17/09) This shower was a ton of fun, thanks to my cousins and Aunt for throwing it!

Here are all of the gifts. Notice the BEAUTIFUL high chair on the left side....thanks Kris, Sarah and Lynn...I LOVE it. We have already found the perfect place for it in our kitchen!

Charley got a RIDICULOUS amount of clothes at this shower! It was out of control, but so much fun! I even made Robert look at every single outfit when we got home, he was thrilled ;)

Me and the beautiful hostesses (except my Aunt Lynn)...thanks girls!


Me and my favorite grandmothers (Nanny and Granny Ruth), I just love them!


*************************************************************************************


Hawkinsville Shower (5/9/09). These pictures are in reverse chronological order from what actually happened, but oh well, they are here. This shower was also so much fun and I cannot thank Stephanie, Elinor and Mandi for throwing it, they did a great job!

Me, Meredith, Kelly and Lily :)


Me and Elinor (she looks amazing, might I add)


Me and the hostesses (except Stephanie)


I don't think I could have opened all of the presents without the help of Lily and Ella Claire (or at least that is what they thought :)). Honestly, by the time they got the gift opened, they grabbed it and took it across the room to let everyone see, so I didn't really get a chance to see all of the gifts until I got home and sorted through them. But as long as they were having fun, that is all that matters!

All the guests playing some games



The precious cake!


The punch and cake table


The food table...soooo yummy!


Lily and Ella Claire! Are they cute or what? I can't wait for Charley to get here to meet them :)


Some of the gifts.


I saw these flowers as soon as I walked into the church. I thought to myself (wow, what a nice centerpiece). Little did I know, Robert had these sent to the church for me for Mother's Day...so sweet!


Mama pinning on my flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment