Sunday, August 2, 2009

Photo Shoot by a proud Mommy :)

I have been getting a little better at getting some things checked off of my to-do list during maternity leave, one of which is getting birth announcements ordered. But before I do that, I needed some pictures to put on the announcement. So please forgive me for spoiling the surprise, but below are some of the pictures (which I must say, I am pretty proud of, given our very average quality camera and the fact that mommy has never really had a lot of experience editing pictures before) that will be on the birth annoucement that you all will receive. The last two pictures of Charley and her daddy will not be on the announcement, but will be in a frame at home.


LOVE it!!! So sweet!!
We all know that mommy is obsessed with her toes!

Does it get any sweeter than this. Look at both of their faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment