Monday, July 20, 2009

Feelin' Froggy :)

So...I think I have officially passed the "Mom Test". You know you are a mom when you have to take a picture of your baby in her cute Frog PJ's regardless of how silly Charley or Daddy thinks it might be. Our friend Peyton (her mommy, Jaynah is one of our friends from college), who is a few weeks older than Charley, gave us these PJ's because she had gotten two sets of them. Mommy thinks they are super cute and worthy of their own blog post.

"Daddy....are you really going to let her do this to me...I mean really, what if I asked Mommy to take her picture in her PJ's and no make up to show the entire world...she might not be too happy about that...why this torture???"

"Ok mom....one more pic, and I'm out!"

"AAHHHHH" Get me out of here!!"

These were the cute little feet :)

On a different note, I took this picture this past Saturday. Robert and I were doing some things around the house while Charley was sleeping in her swing. I walked by during her little nap and had to do a double take. I thought "Wow...you are starting to look like a little baby and no longer like a newborn!!" She is growing up right before our very eyes and I am trying to soak up every single moment!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! Peyton outgrew her pair a few weeks ago :( I found the in the next size, but I just didn't think they would be as cute anymore ;) She is looking big so I'm excited to see her before she gets much bigger!

    ReplyDelete